Stop it Bradley!!! No coercing the members
That’s what they make trailers for! Usually crew cabs have shorter beds, or they’d be too long to easily park.
Nice!!!
No chit!!! I haven’t seen him post lately, figured he must have blown a few fingers off and couldn’t type
I just got my first load of Black Locust. Probably will check the moisture content next year and see where it is at. Hickory has been an amazing...
Everyone who votes make sure to submit your vote which is located directly below the thread title
Definitely can’t go wrong with either. I predict one of these two will make the finals.
The only downside is everything is more expensive. It cost about 20 grand to pave mine a couple years ago, and I just had it sealed and it took...
Due to some anxious members we will have 2 new battle contestants emerge each day. Remember each contestant is only being judged against one other...
Hickory will have its day, as with Locust. You guys are antsy so I’ll start a new battle each day and still leave them open for one week
Actually Beech has less BTU’s
That’s a lot of trailer for the tow vehicle. I’d get a V8 half ton or 3/4 ton pu with a full size bed
Great score! Congrats on that and on your birthday!
Truly the two are pretty comparable. Hence why I grouped them together in round 1. Both have tight, thin bark that holds in moisture causing the...
I agree the first striped one doesn’t appear to be Elm, but the second one does. Could be Maple. I’m not sure
The Elm I got from Northampton looked like that. I give you credit if you’re hand splitting it. It was awful enough with a mechanical splitter
Striped, not stripped sorry. The smaller striped round. Looking again it’s probably also Elm, just with the bark
I’d take some BB pics but I don’t want to influence the voters.......or do I. Bwhahaha
The light brown barkless rounds
It’s alright. I said I don’t have any on my land. I have burned some, though it’s been many years.