The tree was hung up really tight. We tried using a come-along, tried pulling it with my BIL's Tundra, all to no avail. Since the tree was already...
After yesterdays wind storm, my wife's sister who lives across town 8 miles away, sent her a pic of a Red Oak that came down on the edge of their...
I think they only fit one way. I’ll have to check, they do flex some so it may be doable
In today’s episode we’re headed West....way West to Pine Country. Although the selection of hardwoods is not the same as other areas of the...
Dammit you’re right Brad!!! Who do I think I am I fooling??? Not even myself!!! I’m off this week and I took a joy ride yesterday through Ware,...
I think its subsiding. I’m still looking on the sides of the road, and on FB and CL though
I’ll get a pic on Friday when I’m there
Looks good!!!
Wasn’t as bad as I feared. Knock on wood. 3 out of 35 panels blew off. None were damaged. Now I can rest easy with the Shih tzu under the covers
As I was eating dinner a nasty wind/rain/lightning/hail storm swept through. All I could think was “Oh noooo!” I never weighed the panels down....
Happy Birthday Mike :cheers:
Nice!!! That’ll keep you busy for awhile
It’s Brads fault. Everyone else doesn’t want to look bad in comparison.
Yeah. I emptied 8 totes into the basement between Sunday and Monday morning, and refilled 7 of them. I took this week off. Today I think was my...
A little over 1/3rd of a cord. Mine are 330 gallon totes, they also make 275 gallon totes
I would say for me I’ll exclude Black Locust as I just acquired some and haven’t burnt it yet. My go to woods top to bottom would probably be...
I've got 7 cages filled since Sunday. Left to right Black Locust, Elm, Black Locust, Black Birch/Maple mix, Black Locust, Cherry, Black Birch...
What I cut from this Birch filled my 7th IBC cage since Sunday. Cage to far right [IMG] [IMG]
I was on the hunt for something to cut. taking a walk through my woods I spotted this. [IMG] [IMG] The large Cherry and Black Birch were close...
Are there any particular battles you guys/girls want to see next?