NOOOOOOOOOO! It is my property and I pay taxes on it. My neighbors have the right to cross 15' of it to get to their property. Ooops, did I...
Yep. Apparently lamas and alpacas are excellent guard animals too.
Stack wood. I've asked around a whole lot of places like you mentioned. Most of them "recycle" their pallets now. Occasionally, I'll get a hit,...
THANKS. Hope they are still available. Fingers crossed.
Wife and I will be visiting our attorney on Friday to help clarify our rights and responsibilities (and the neighbors'). Bread-and-butter law...
Right now we have most areas fenced with permanent 2" x 4" x 48" woven wire field fence and some additional areas with 48" high "semi permanent"...
Agree, 100%. That's why I just like to discuss things candidly face-to-face.
Our sheep are fenced in 24/7/365 or as you said, predators would take them out very quickly. Apparently, there are no major predators back in...
BTW, I have some off-cuts and a couple of small burls and crotches put away for you, to support your lathe turning endeavors.
Man... it never ceases to amaze me how impossible it is to project sarcasm over the internet:startled: Of course I was just joking around. :D I...
In doing a little digging around with the local twp office and online (read with a great deal of skepticism), Speed bumps are kind of considered...
Thanks for the help all. We'll continue to work with everyone in the neighborhood to come up with a reasonable solution. I wish we could put in...
Otherwise, I don't see that little vermin do too much bad. Yeah, they nest and breed in your stack and contaminate them with their pee and poo,...
Three letters, your choice: CAT or DOG.
What he said. !WAY better to invest in some quality cast iron, than the newest craze. However, a cheapy teflon fry pan and sautee pan are always...
Yes, get a hydro splitter. For your needs, a 20 ton will be PLENTY. Shop around for the best price from a big retailer, like TSC, Lowes, Home...
Yep, state law says we can set any speed limit we want, but of course we have no way to enforce it. In the end, we have to educate the Smiths...
I had a nice long talk with Mrs. Jones today. She immediately asked me "Does Mrs. Smith know she drives like a bat out of hell?" Also, I let...