Working on a hay feeder today. Just the roof left. [IMG]
543 XP? It is rear handled , light and sold by Husq. It comes standard w .325 narrow kerf. I have one and like it, for what it is. It's way...
I hear you. White ash are/were a regal tree. The EAB is a horrible pest. Where are we going to get out baseball bats, hockey sticks and...
You live in Nirvana for firewood and smoker wood. I'm happy to help you out any time my friend.
OOPS! Reeces. our ram lamb decided to try to go after Ms. Bayerl today. I think his ewes are going into estrus and getting him all riled up....
Essie loves the calm heat of the T5. [IMG]
Whoa! Sorry to hear about wife. Glad to hear she is on the mend. I've got a bunch of trees that nee to one down a at least a cord waiting for S/S...
Fantastic saw! Fantastic sellers. Fantastic price. Anyone looking for a one-saw-plan, need look no farther.
Not at all what I thought you were saying. In fact, both me and Mr. Smith were joking about how the old-timer at the very beginning of the lane...
Yes, it is a very "blind" "short" view for those coming downhill. The old stone lane was at least a little bit of subconscious reminder about...
There have been many face-to-face talks and in general, we all are very happy to live-and-let-live, which is really nice about living here. And,...
Moment of Zen for the day. All three breeding sheep in the manger protected from the blusyery fall weather. [IMG]
Fingers crossed for how long it lasts. It's right where we, visitors and deliver trucks will be turning. Time will tell.
Here is Rosebud showing off her daddy's handy work. [IMG] I finished painting literally at the last minute, about 1.5 hours before the...
That's very good advice. Now days, almost all bows out there are very good and very adequate for bowhunting. Several companies offer "ready to...
So, it spent about 6 hours and $130 in paint and supplies putting warning stripes in from of our driveway. "Hidden Driveway" signs are on the way...
BEAST MODE! Someday, I really want to run into one of these clean 6 or 7 cu. inch saws.
Great job! Those are really awesome knives. With proper care they will last several lifetimes. Now, if you don't know already, learn to sharpen...
Wife and I had a nice discussion with our attorney today. He is actually a very smart and decent person. Before hand, I had said that I wanted...
Good point there.