Kimberly. I admire your inquisitive nature. Keep asking questions. HOWEVER, for you own peace of mind, here are my (novice) suggestions to keep...
You don't need to spend much. Any decent pump is what you want. 20g vs. 12g is up to her.
I can get a load of t.p. to last up to 8 hrs. in PE T5 with an absolutely clean burn. That said, perhaps Kimberly needs a little more air. I...
You should be fine as long as you aren't getting consistent blackening of the glass overnight. If you are, you have to consider you might be...
Thanks cgraham1
Yes. But I can't remember. I've gotten mine from the chainsawguy on Ebay from Canada www.thechainsawstore.com and he is great to deal with....
I have some Sugi and some Tsumura lite and regular bars. They are extremely nice. 20+" I really like the lightweight bars.I have no experience...
1) Yes, there is a substantial difference between a 50cc and 60 cc. My real world experience with MS260 and MS261 vs. MS361, it is a BIG...
I accidentally sent some Woodland Pro semi chisel to to be square filed. It's came out "interesting", but it chews through wood like and angry...
The ewe lambs are hilarious somtimes. 2 bales of hay and a scrap of plywood = hours of entertainment [MEDIA]
PA Clean and Green has nothing at all to do with opening your property to the public.
Bar and/or chains included or PHO?
I have a friend who had a Vizla for it's whole life, something like 12-14 ish years. He just got another one. He loves them and his first one...
The Wood Wolverine Yeah, that's probably where I should be heading. Thanks for you help today anyways . P.S. the busted finger was from...
Cutting your firewood to 11" would be a tremendous pain in the butt, whether from the get-go or especially breaking down standard 16-18" stock....
I agree. As I said, the signs are mostly to make me feel better.
Hoping to stay out of court. Neighbors are driving much slower now. Signs are mostly just gentle reminders for the "non-residents" and as I said,...
Wife and I have cooled down a little. No more discussions with neighbors until after the holidays. Meanwhile, we continue to put up some warning...
That's the way, uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh...
sweet