nope
Try to find an L series for a woods tractor. Go to a dealer and compare the size/mass of the axles. A B series will do fine, but you will always...
I went through this last year. It can be really complicated or it can be really simple, depending on how much time and effort and money you want...
What should I be shooting for for the most efficient and clean burn without over firing? This year so far I've been maxing out around 650-700 at...
I ordered some of these edge tamers for the FEL to try this winter. They are only $45/pair. Seems like they should prevent digging up stone and...
My "typical" set up CS2139T = 12" 543 XP = 18" ('cuz that's what it came with) MS 261 cm ported = 16" (sometimes 20") MS 361 = 20" MS 461 ported...
The OP from basod said he wanted a tractor for the woods and hills. To me, that sounds like a lot of tight maneuvering, loader work, and general...
Maybe. My wife just turned in her VW TDI and bought a Subaru, so I'm plenty skeptical.
Dollar-for- dollar, NEW, I kind of prefer the Mahindra line up. Their tier 4 engine without the dpf or def is pretty awesome, and their power and...
Respectfully disagree. L' s ars way more stoughtly built than 3E' s. JD E's have their place, don't get me wrong.... just not directly...
A decent, low hours (<1000), used L3301 HST with good dealer support is a WAY better value than any brand's new machine. Make sure it's an HST...
Great price on a great saw. I love mine. However, $400 for a rebuilt 2172 leaves $575 in his pocket. As long as the local dealer will stand by...
As above, 70 cc class with 24" bar. Choose you favorite color and price, then get out and enjoy running it.
About 1 - 1.25 cord?
My friends and I have killed a lot of deer under our chestnut oak stands.
Hard to say. We have a mix of chestnut, white, black and other red oaks, with plenty of beech and few hickory too. Between the deer, turkeys and...
A little wonky, eh? One nice thing about this stand is it's at the edge of an area that was heavily cut about 5 yrs ago by the former owner of...
The three ewe lambs chewing their cud this morning. It's going to be wet for the next two days, but the have plenty of shelters and in all...
Looks delicious! Salt cod was once one of the I very most important commodities on both sides of the Atlantic, particularly before commercial...
I'd much rather pay someone with a band saw mill. Much quicker.