Wife and I moved a half cord of dry wood down to the house this weekend. FYI, that's a full 8' bed.[IMG] .
Let's try this again. I have the following matching set of 16", 0.325, 0.063 bar and chains sale. $75 + actual shipping from 17078. 1 - 16"...
I'm no expert, but I'm 90% sure. FWIW, I was favorably impressed by the Kioti's. Nice tractors for the price. Or maybe it was just that they...
It rained Sat., so I only had Sunday to work. I got two good-sized trees cut into saw logs and rounds. Now that the wife is seeing how fast the...
LS
Sounds good to me. I should be able to make it for a little while at least.
Here's your chance to stock up on high quality, full chisel chain. I have about 1/2 a reel of this chain that I have been using with my Stihl...
One more thought... If your budget is tight, you could sell the 391 and to offset the price of the 261. They are pretty similar in power, but...
Go for the 261, for sure. I've owned and used both and there is just no comparison. The 261 will definitely get more work done much faster, more...
Mou Mou trying on a new piece of jewelry tonight.(?) [IMG] She got the handle to her grain bucket all the way over her horns and neck. Wife had...
As above, zero turn mower would be a priority for me. New or used? One thing to consider, new will have a Tier IV engine which means more...
Like the silver clutch cover.
Thanks man. I'm a desk jockey all week, so it feels good to get out and work. Actually, I was stripped down to just a long sleeve tee shirt on...
I got some more work done on the oaks today. [IMG] [IMG]
Thanks, that's another good point of reference. I have an IR gun and double wall, too.
Oops, a little late on this. Already covered.
Again, I'm no expert, but the L is build on a sturdier and heavier frame with generally higher capacities for everything (FEL, 3-pt, etc.)...
I have a hydraulic splitter. And by processed, I should have said cut into log lenghts or 16" rounds. Firewood rounds still need to be split and...
I only got 1.5 of the 8 down trees processed so far.
Got some quality time in today playing pick-up-sticks with the oaks I have down. I cut out a few potential saw logs (8'6" and 16'6" by about 14"...