I remember back in '89 when the girl in the Yugo got blown completely off the bridge and into the Strait. That was a horrific tragedy.
Holy wah! That is terrible.
I am always so conflicted crossing the Mighty Mac. Drive in the outside lane on the pavement and worry about going off the side or drive in the...
No fair. I have no idea what kind of trees you have in NZ.
Mou Moo and Ava, ewe lambs (8 mo old) getting loving from me. We are trying hard to get them use to handling because we will eventually want to...
Definitely get the SSQA's. The clamp on's put the load way to far away from the loader pivot and with that put too much stress on the load and...
Welcome Pazora. You are going to fit right in here!
Winning!
Wow, lot's of great options around ~$400. New, I'd go with one of FordF150's saws. Used, I really like my Stihl MS361 as a single, do it all saw....
There is always a trade off between speed and accuracy, and hand filing vs. potentially overheating with a grinder. FOR ME, I've settled on hand...
As above, it's good for many years if kept dry. Ideally, you would burn it in the order that it becomes "mature", i.e <20% M.C., but, I'm slow...
I'd root for the Raider over Brady all day long.
I'm ambivalent about the Pats. They have drafted and played a lot of Michigan grads over the years, including current team members Brady and...
Me too. Raiders belong in Oakland!
You need some OAKLAND Raiders graphics to cover up the Husqvarna logo on the bar...
Shweet! I'm sure Andy will love it!
WW, I'm with you! Never rush a real estate deal. It's always a huge chunk of YOUR money. The seller and realtors all want it to happen fast...
P.S. Backrack Headache Rack and Rails are worth their weight in gold for a firewoodin' truck. All together, less than the cost of one back window...
That's a big garter snake. One day my dog went running into our barn and came back all bloody. I thought she was hurt, but it turned out that...