A lot of people like a 25" standard or a 28"light bar for a 461. Unfortunately, I can't say first hand for the 28". I have 20" & 25" standard...
GREAT DEAL! :faint: Someone's going to be very happy. I'd be on that in a heartbeat if I didn't already have one. GLWS. Great to see you back...
FWIW, our stove is in the living room, east wall. It heats our 1500 sq. ft. ranch just fine. Right after install, before we put any furniture...
O.K., That is super cool!
I got mine from thechainsawguy on Ebay. He's up in Canada and I believe he only carries o.o63, However, fordf150 carries 0.050 bars, so I would...
It is on an MS461. I also have a 32" for that saw and 16" for the MS261. All in 3/8 , 0.063.
I dropped this cherry tree today. It's about 14" diameter (measured red-to-red) at the base. It's nice and straight up to about 19' and then it...
Hah! My wife is a much better stacker than I am.
We finally got around to working on a pile of mixed hardwood rounds I've had sitting around for 3-4 months. Wife offered to help me split and...
[IMG] .
Those are awesome! I want a pair or two!
Yamalube 2R mostly or Belray H1R, both @40:1. I have no actual proof that these work any better than anything else. This is just based on...
Not quite. There's a little kink on the inside. [IMG]
He walked in and as soon as he saw the PE he said how much he likes them. He has a bunch of clients that run them and get tiny amounts of soot....
I'm really glad that I paid to have a pro do the first cleaning. He had some great input on proper burning and maintenance. He also did a very...
I'd guess that's about a teaspoon of fly ash. I'd say that between the stove, my firewood and our operations, we're doing very well. P.S. The...
Today I had a professional sweep the chimney for our PE Alderlea T5. It's been 1.5 heating seasons and about 5 cord of mixed hard woods. This is...
[IMG] Dave, Make sure you keep an eye out for them Blue Helmet's invading from Canada, eh?
Sometimes that's all you can do and it's the very best thing you can do. Hope he recovers quickly and completely
Agreed, if it were in the US. Maybe it's transplanted.(?)