No worries... Thought maybe you didn't have the EAB down your way yet... It's really a downer seeing all the dead ash trees around here.
Now that is a beautiful setting and deck! ;) Maggie looks like a great companion to enjoy the day with too.. :yes:
Started on the Hearth this week. Just need to grout and get the IS stove now.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow! That looks like a lot of oak....:cool: How much do you think you have there? They sure didn't skimp on that truck load.
Congrats Chevy! That thing is a screamer! :eek:
Let us know when he joins, so we can welcome him properly...:handshake: Did you show him your hoarding?
Nice job JS.! Looks like you had a little support work to do also. It's a long span, so I assume you have some supports that go down to the...
No quiz, just saying most of the ash trees in our part of the country have been killed by the emerald ash borer. They are easy to spot in tree...
Unfortunately it's easy to identify all the ash trees around here because they're the dead ones.....
That's some really nice wood you have and at a great price too.. I'm digging that it's great BTU wood along with the BBQ smell is a home run....
Wow! That is a very nice piece. I particularly like the design of the legs and the metal work.:) I hope that church doesn't have any firewood...
Nice stacks Basod... :) I think the pine is a great idea for starting fires and should season or just getting the stove fired up after a long...
He's a pretty color one too.... Emma and me are best friends... Mine gets dirty enough to be called mud quite often... [ATTACH]
I would be attempting to get a burl or two out if possible. Might get a good one....:) Nice work on the campfire stacks, I also have a separate...
Lots of wood you have there Dutch..... Nice job! Sounds like you have another cord plus in the wings... Get a little more this fall and your all...
That's a lot of wood you got done Dave! Looks great too, nice neat stacks and splits... I'm thinking once it gets a little cooler, slow and...
A trailer sure comes in handy for not only firewood, but other projects from time to time. At that price you could use it for many years and...
You got a lot done! :) Look's like they will last for a long time and keep your wood nicely up off the ground.
Nice! :popcorn: What type of wood and how much did you load it up with today? I assume where you placed your tempreture gauge is where the cat...
I had the same looking milky clear guys in a maple I cut two weeks ago. About 10 of them... No idea what they are though...