Nice and dry and organized too! Good job! I never seem to have enough kindling myself...
Holy moly.... And a power lift gate! o_O
Nice!!! What flavor is it this time? Truck looks great, can't quite tell... Cummins 2500?
No worries Clem.. :) We like seeing all the white oak again! :smoke:
Good to hear your a hard worker. Not too many people on here that arn't. Hard to be a lazy firewood hoarder actually. Hopefully this site will...
Stuff like this... [ATTACH]
Ship it to me immediately for inspection.... :whistle:
Northern Minnesota and propane was a bad combination last year! o_O :eek: Welcome to the site... We're going to need a lot more pics in the...
Impressive amount of wood and stacks for sure Rdust! Look's like your getting close to the point of pizzing off the neighbors and that's always...
Nice score Pete! Look's like a chit load of wood you got there. Great pics and video too.... Saws look awesome and nice work on the trailer....
Nice to have you say hello Dan.... That truck looks like it can take anything you can dish at her... :) Nice score on all the oak and maple........
That salsa looks delicious! :cheers:
This may be just what I need to quiet the wife down on occasion! :smoke: Pointing out I could be much worse, and be some sort of administration...
Almost identical situation that I have... iPad, occasional laughing and a wife that thinks I'm a little obsessive about firewood. :rolleyes:...
Chevy, I never had any cedar. Does it smell as good as your splits look!? :) I'm not sure what I would do with that, but I would try to figure...
Work is really interfering with FHC time... I need to prioritize whats most important....:whistle:
Love that white oak! Post some splitting and stack pics too! :) A few of those rounds might be a little on the heavier side?
no....:(
It's natural slate. Got it on sale for $1.99/sq.ft. I wanted something a little rustic that would hide the ashes and this looked ok. That last...
You should consider having a beer or two out sometime on that deck in that beautiful setting with Maggie.