You found a junkyard for free firewood!!! o_O :yes:
Good thinking on the playset. At least you didn't do the conversion when they were still using it...... :whistle:
Wow! 4 loads like that one is a lot of wood. Great job.... :) I had some big oak rounds last weekend that were at my limit to pick up by...
Hey Frank! Another member from Ohio. :) Glad LP told you about this place. It's been a great learning experience for me also.
Nice looking spot to do all your work... :) Welcome back, I was wondering where you went. How's this years stash coming? Do I see new WPA...
Nice job! you got a boat load of work done already.... :yes:Look's to me like a little more than a cord. How are you going to tackle the big...
Look's exceptionally dry and seasoned to me! :)
Impressive looking stacks HD! Nice job and a fair amount of wood too.... :yes:
Wow! That hickory is great stuff too...:) I got about 150 splits or so this weekend... It was some work, so I can relate. It didn't look like...
Is that beer I see on your moisture free drying table? :whistle:
I can't believe how clean your pipe is! :yes:
I don't know. Looks like beech. Tree of heaven also has smooth bark, but does get a little furrowed when older. You said it smells good.. So...
It looks great to me. :thumbs: Like you said, every bit helps and it all adds up... Just need hydraulics for gum. :axe:
Nice trail and really like your trailer...:) How did the box blade do for trail leveling? I was thinking of using mine, but wasn't sure about it...
Nice!! I'm surprised they dropped off that small of a load for you.. They must like you. :) I look at a pile of wood as to how many days that...
It will make a big difference.... I think it's a great idea.. If you only have 7" or less it will make a big improvement. :yes: Give us an...
Wow! Nice stacks and tarping you have going on... :) Lots of wood you have too... I see ash?
That's pretty cool... :smoke: I usually get the opposite. :loco: :crazy:
Very nice.... some already seasoned and debarked for you.... Nice size to work with too. I'm planning to cut a little next weekend... Might...
I think you have most of them covered.. I like the fact we can have the heat at any temp we want versus always keeping your house cool to save...