I'm working to make my vocablarry gooder? :handshake:
Wow! What a great load of wood. :) That will get you far ahed. Slow and steady wins the race....:cool:
I can see tying them together since it's so easy to do it when your stacking anyway, but I can't see those stacks going anywhere. My single rows...
Vocablarry?......:picard: :D I thought maybe you guys got a great deal on a off brand spellchecker....:rofl: :lol:
In the past 6 months or so since I found FHC, I changed more about how I think and process firewood than I have in the past 30 years. Quite a...
I have burned a fair amount and agree with everyone's comments. Splits really nice and drys quickly but low BTU's, good for fire starting. On the...
I like that you should never have to worry about a stack tipping over.... :yes:
That is a sweet looking pile of splits....:) I can't even imagine wood like that being delivered... Very cool... I used to work in Marietta off...
Did you smoke detector go off yet? o_O :popcorn: Enjoy you night!
:) I like it... Good idea on the PT pads and clear plastic you use... If it doesn't hold up, you can buy steel pole barn metal for about $2.00...
Maybe this helps... Or maybe not. I think it's a little short of two cords using SWAG... But you thought the same thing, just shy of two cords....
Wow! That's a one first class job you did! o_O :smoke: They are sure built to last. I stack my single rows 10 feet x 4 feet also. Should be a...
Nice fire! I wasn't sure what to expect when I first read your thread title..... :emb:
Nice set up Drvn! :smoke: Smart doing up the chimney first class.. Doing it right the first time will pay off in the long run. Have fun with...
Too good to be true.... Some trick being played by a hoarders buddy.... Hey that gives me an idea.:whistle:
How great is this deal, cut, loaded, perfect size rounds and white oak... And a nice big pile of it too. :yes: Good day for sure. :)
Lot of nice looking stacks there HD..... High and dry and top covered. Should burn real nice for you. :) I see some ash, but can't make out what...
I pulled some cedar siding from my home and replaced it with Hardy Board a few years ago and put the cedar up for sale on Craigslist. It had...
And you can teach the grand kids how to cut stack and split firewood... And I'm not kidding either... :)
Thanks, I think so... Great job with that haul, I bet your just shy of two cords.... :) And walnut is such a treat too.., I don't get much but...