Another vote for red elm... Good stuff! I hand split the last one I cut. It splits ok, not like red oak, but not too bad. Beautiful wood.....
I wonder how many splits you will go through in 24 hours with that slow burn you have going?
How long did the second load burn? Just curious....
Your not dreaming, It's on my low priority list right now. If it falls onto my roof it will be moved to my high priority list. :emb:
That hickory will nice. :smoke: When is the big day? It will make for a good post!
8. You start using words like "gooder", "vocalblarry"and Stininizing Effect", at work and with people outside of FHC. o_O
I think that's a good deal also.... Are you going to take a year off from cutting wood now? :whistle:
Wow... Big cherry! That's unusual for a cherry to get that big around here.. :)
Very impressive stacks WS! You got a lot done today. :yes: It's nice having a helper to help stack too.... I don't always have one, but...
That's some great looking wood! :drool: Is that cherry as big as I think it is?!?!
Really nice Gark.. :) Your fortunate to have such a great indoor spot that close to the stove. :yes: Great looking really dry wood! Are you...
Yep your right Dennis. Can be confusing. I have both big tooth aspen (popple) and Tulip (poplar) and they are different. Both are good for...
Looks right except for the color.
Great pictures! Looks like you caught the perfect time and day to see the colors.... :) Thanks for sharing We still have a week or two to hit...
Nice looking wood.. :smoke:Cut to the right length also. All ready bucked up for you too?
White tailed deer..Moss green legs and door....
Pine is fine... Can't use oak for at least 3 years though...
Your stove came out great... The red maple leaf sets it off beautifully. :yes: I'm still waiting... You didn't see a green and charcoal one...
Nice! :thumbs: How much you think your going to get total?
Thanks Dave, :) Chaps are on the way.. Lots of things we can do to be safer.... I'm working on it...