Nice job! Stacks are coming along nicely and that oak has plenty of life left to it.... :):) I need to mow today before it rains, trimmed a...
I don't have any Ash, but sure see a lot of dead standing when I'm out traveling. Take it before it rots I say. Emma looks like she's enjoying...
Nice shots WS! Your woods look healthy with some nice size hardwoods. :) Stacks are getting fuller too. You do have a lot of rocks.... They...
That should make a big difference! :) Dimmers or no?
Kiln dryer! :rofl: :lol:
I agree. I would vent it if your burning all the time.
Now that's a fire pit!!! :) Fire might be a little wimpy for that FHC crowd? :whistle: :D Looks like a great time, wish I was there.... :)
Nice job and great looking stacks! Your getting ahead now! :smoke: Did you get a new area to start stacking your hoard?
It's real wood, and don't think I haven't thought of throwing it in that stove a few times... Might make for a gooder fire than the gas, other...
I thought of your post today when I was lighting the pilot on my VC gas stove to fire it up for the first time this season. I have had this for...
Very interesting work, and thanks for posting this. It appears oak loses about 40% of its weight when seasoned? How do you know that it's...
That's a real nice looking place you have Loon. I never tire of the pictures, especially pretty in the fall.
Nice work there Loon! :) I bet that window does come in handy! :fire:
Well that's impressive! :yes: Look's really dry and what a great spot you have to store it inside. :dancer:
I bet it will make a huge difference and money well spent... Let us know how it goes and how well it works. We have some deals with the electric...
I have two close friends who have free natural gas on their property.... I think it's so cool. :yes: One runs everything on gas. Furnace, stove,...
That's like double or triple the price of what you can buy here, split, seasoned and delivered...:picard:
That's some really nice stacks of cherry you have... Bet it feels good to have most of that done today! :cool:
Impressive...that was with only 7 or 8 splits for 13 hours? Looks like maybe 20 average sized splits you can run it for 24 hours?