Nice haul you have there LP!
They look great! You got a boat load of work done and first class too. :yes: Makes me want to get out and get some more done this year... Did...
I had it too. It sounds like a quieter version of an old fashioned alarm clock. It lasted for about 5 minutes during the startup and then never...
Final got r done..... :) [ATTACH]
I think so too... It gets a bad rap sometimes, but it's better than most of the shoulder wood I can get. That's about the nicest shed I've ever...
Don't you like that size oak, very manageable! :) Much butter than the biggon ones...:)
Mine was about $220 from what I recall.
Were closing in on it as we speak....:rofl: :lol:
Thanks... I had it shipped as it was a long, long way to pick it up and yes I did get the heat shield. I needed to be close off the wall in that...
I got the stove in this weekend and will try to have it hooked up late this week or early next week. :thumbs: Work is interfering with the...
Looking really good! Lodgepole? Nice and neat too! I feel kinda good when I have everything done for the season, you must really like that...
I was thinking the same thing, pretty nice shoulder season wood and 4 year old seasoned too... :yes: I have a fair amount of sycamore to burn...
Great looking wood and stacks Todd! :yes: Are you still working off those same trees you have been cutting? Post some pics of the stove if you...
Nice job Joe! You got a lot done today... Looks like you have a good start on your stacks too! :yes:
She's a favorite for sure.... and modest.
Dave, It's good to know you can accommodate a larger group of friends with BBQ and drink.... :whistle:
Your killing us here! :drool: :grizz::chef: :popcorn:
Yes, that's my question. Will they drink it?
Alright, I have mice in a shed that's locked. Would a dish of antifreeze work since it's locked and no pets would get in?
o_O I love that stuff. Very very cool... In the first picture, it doesn't look like too much of a drop off from your fire pit, but in the...