That is a pile of wood you have there:smoke:some of those rounds look pretty long... Outdoor woodburner maybe? You know we're going to need more...
Yea... :rofl: :lol: I think we need to put one of the outside cameras out at Daves place with a live feed to FHC... :) That way we will...
Gark, Really looks good. :yes: Let us know how what you think once you have a few hour/days under your belt... :dancer: Where bouts in...
Dave, is that trailer for hauling firewood, the Honda or beer? :thumbs:
Wow, hickory score! :) That's a pretty big one too (not the dog), not too many hickories need to be noodled. :axe:
You have to actually bend down and look up into the firebox to see it and the firebox probably needs to be pretty dark to see it. I saw the glow...
No, I'm pretty sure I would start a small forest fire in its existing location. :bug: It would be a badder thing I think. :whistle:
Nice clean up job, feels good I bet to get things cleaned up and have a big outdoor fahrr! :) I don't have a great spot to have an big outdoor...
Mine did that also. Maybe 4 splits on a small bed of coals and the cat took off with a dark firebox. Everything was good... Still experimenting. :)
Yes, at first, I was concerned it may be something it may have done, but after we looked a little closer, it appears the issue is where the rod...
We're trying, but thanks.... :) Most of our wood is under cover for the season, but good question as to where to keep the inside the house wood!...
Yep... Same issue. Let Woodstock know.
Yes. Had to be double wall because of the clearances. Stove top was 550 degrees in this shot with a black firebox. [ATTACH] D
Tell her to be grateful your not eating outside on the woodpile. :rofl: :lol:
I have the ue2000, great generator, but no 240v. You can always get a plastic barrel with a lid, fill it with water and a half cup of bleach and...
Dave, Really nice looking wood stacks... :) Nice big oak splits too... I have never burned spruce. Nice of you to help with your family...
No, I was agreeing with you that it's been a wait when were all anxious to get our new stoves.... An expected wait, but a wait none the less....
And you didn't buy it!!?? I would have bought that, just to tease my wifey...:p That would be a hoot if the aftershave turnout out to be the...
Very nice. That box is what makes it so great too. :) Looks like it's before 3 prong plugs and carbide blades.....
...and back on topic..:) I hear you... I think most have had a few delays as they gear up production and de-bug things. I had a slight issue that...