I agree with all of your comments....
Stacks look really nice. Ton of wood you have in just that one area already. :cool: I also stack on treated lumber for the most part. I started...
Skid steer! :eek: Hey, that's cheating! Or maybe your just smarter than me...:emb:
That's a bunch of splitting you got done!! o_O o_O o_O :axe:What about that whole "lazy bear when it's hot out" comment? Looks like this bear...
Nice job HF! :smoke: Looks like some of those rounds are pretty good size and heavy I bet too....:tears:
Scotty's stacks look like a bomb shelter build...:) Nothing's going to mess them up. Dave, can't wait to see your stacks coming together this...
You must be running out of room.... You have been too productive this year! :) I'll be watching for pics of your new stacking area and stacks...
Thanks. I like to remind my wife that they are not toys, but work implements. :whistle: Scotty, Those ends are impressive. If I didn't know...