Keep in mind. I bitch about everything, and if something does not work it's gonna catch lottssa flak. So far, the only thing I am a tad annoyed...
The one going back is a Whirlpool Model # WTW5000DW Top load High efficiency washer Does not have a center agitator. Absolutely do not buy one...
Went back to the Depot this morning and raised H*LL about the Washer. :hair: I was primed to make a nasty scene, but the manager got involved and...
Being a grandparent is easy. Sugar the hell out of the little creatures then send them home :rofl: :lol:
The standard Smart for Two has a good crash rating, butttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, I still stay away from big rigs, far away. Always have an eye...
When the thing walked out I stopped it and rearranged the wet soppy mess around the periphery of the drum and restarted it, then it worked fine....
UH HUH Not the sort of thing that you want getting in the wrong hands. My 95 GMC Dahooooly 4x4 stunk awful after sitting for 4 years. One...
I had a KRACO CB radio for a while back in the 70's
Well now Gave the new Washer the ACID TEST. Stuffed the Queen bed spread in that beast and let it rip. Part way through the first spin cycle...