Yeah buddy Can you imagine loading your machine up an then heading off to go shopping. Meanwhile at home your washer is doing the "PSY TRANCE"...
Titanic ???
Been there a looooong time A tid bit of history. Wyatt Earp's brother Virgil is buried there
We live only about 20 miles from there (south)
I really don't give a rip about noise, just as long as the thing does not shake the house apart and try to escape and run away like the other one...
Dudes from the Depot came this morning and took away out miscreant washer and dropped off the new front loader. It make cool tunes. Almost...
Me too. Actually, we have the Whit Prodigy 2 in the living room and the Advantage 2 T in the family room which is a straight diagonal from one...
Hmmmm Had to get up to come here to post that response :rofl: :lol:
Coconut fuzz pellets for an additional charge
Weather is great today, so I jumped into my monkey suit (coveralls) and went to work on the little Prodigy II I bought back earlier this winter....
Yup. VW, with their playing games with the emissions stuff is going to cost them. Be interesting to know about who knew what and was in on that...
Yup, the igniters will lite shells fine. My igniter never fails to work "BLOW TORCH" :rofl: :lol:
I have a built in stat. They used to call it goose bumps. When they appear, I lite the stove. When sweat appears I turn it off :p :D:D
We get those cranks all the time. I just punch clear and go about my business. I stopped the computer email crap too. I run a late edition of...
Gotta have the fan on to get any heat out. As mentioned, the high heat shutdown. Fix it first
At the price of the Merc's you would think they would be pretty good. Like everything, the $$$$ goes up and the quality goes in the toilet.
Weather is making stove juggling a challenge these days. Been running the P2 until yesterday morning, and got up to 31 F and a chilly house....
Those big jets dropping water are impressive. The now defunct Evergreen Airlines (15 miles from here) had a 747 converted for fire fighting...
Well, actually I love the look and feel. It's easy to use, controls are very intuitive and the thing really looked like a sweet ride. I just...
Yeah buddy, big time