Stopped by the hardware store today and got some 5/16" set screws to go in the top casting jack screw locations. All good now. Going to scare...
Stupid weather is driving me nuts. All day yesterday we ran the big Whit Whit and the house was comfy. Some time last night a warm front moved...
A while back we had to get a new pump installed in the well, and I am not set up to handle pulling 800 feet of pipe, wire and such. The crew...
Rain and wind for tomorrow. House is toasty with the Big Whit at the helm and a couple buckets of shells handy. Looks like we are going to be on...
More piccys Really liking how this is coming together. Looking forward to doing a test burn on this little rascal
Stopped in town and picked up a few washers and screws for the P2 to replace stuff that was either missing or needed an upgrade. Got the top...
Got up this morning at 0 dark thirty to a cold house. Stupid weather can't make up it's mind. The little Whit was churning away and not cutting...
HF has a lot of pretty good things, ya just have to know what to stay away from. Their screw drivers suck I have air tools that I have owned for...
Looking at the piccy with the loooooooong fan shaft showing, and the design is just hard to get my headspace around. Having a fan (even though...
OOOOOK I admit to being an HF addict. I get those Frequent buyer advertiser papers withe the deep discounts. The flyer came a while back and I...
45 F here, rain, wind, hail and nasty Yesterday was the best for the next several.
Got some more work done a bit ago on the P2 I installed the flat gasket on the top of the heat chamber. Takes a bit of finesse to get the rope...
Sweeeeet. That is lovely looking rig
Here are a couple pix taken from the same spot, just in opposite directions. This house has no hallways to waste space, just lotsa room. The...
When we installed the old Earth stove it was Winter when we moved in and not a lot of thought was given to aesthetic's, just get the place warm....
Thanks for the Good vibes Not sure about the ++ fan The Quad 1000 has a booster fan that adds air to the plenum under the fire pot. The Quads...
Hey That hearth is big enough that I could move the ADV 2 T over and put the second P2 right along side of it. Now that would be different....
Nice raised hearth I could have done the cabinet door thing, but don't really know what I would stuff in the hole. Where our big Whit sits used...
No corner yet. Not sure if I will bring it upstairs yet. Being a spare, it needs to be ready to go. Will, in due time test it, then refit the...
OOOOOOK Gave the big Maytag Maxima its official test drive. This thing is soooooo smooth, and aside from the Theme from Close encounters it's...