Having been in business and dealing with the public for years, nothing much surprises me. Best one I ever had though: Back when I was dump...
Picked up a 91 Austroflamm insert a while back and listed it on Craig's list Guy calls and he and his wife show up wanting to buy. She looks at...
I bought my spare ADV2 T back earlier this winter season from a fellow that answered my ad on craig's list, wanting a Prodigy 2 In pics they...
Rain and more rain. Weather folks are calling for an "Atmospheric river event" The plume of clouds and moisture is trailing clear out to Hawaii...
Thanks Don In reality, the chance of ever needing either of these "backups" is slim, but the chance of a lot of catastrophic things are slim....
It was a great plan, key word WAS Getting the old one out was easy, as was installing the new one. Now the worm turned. The old one had been...
At least running the stoves on Shells or Pits, the smell is pleasant.
I been around some of the vintage steam locomotives that burn coal, and the smell is not all the much better than Bunker C
Depends on what you feed the beast :rofl: :lol: My Whits get good and skunked up with burning shells.
If you are in a place that coal is prevalent it's great. Myself, I have never seen coal in person, only pictures.
Thanks 4 screws that hold the two side plates in the fire box in is all. Takes longer to clean out all the crud from behind the old one than it...
Been wanting to get a fire brick for the project P2 and just been putting it off. Finally got a great idea. Decided to buy a new one for the P2...
The back ache by the end of the day is starting to get a bit tough to handle as I get older :whistle: This season we got hammered. The crop was...
Snoop around and scare up an older Whitfield. :D
Nothing much new. More rain and nasty weather. Feeding the stove and just sitting around. The other half and I are celebrating 35 years together...
The one thing that makes these fuels minimally effective is the supply is seasonal and at the cheap price anyone doing this has to be able to haul...
A bit steep We pay a penny and a half a pound for the shells $30 a ton We bought $109 worth this season and that will see us through until next...
Where I live in Oregon is an area that produces huge amounts of hazelnuts. The shells have to be disposed of and they get used for fuel,...
Alternative fuels are a real plus with these pellet munchers Here are the hazelnut shells we use. Perfect size to burn reasonably well. Had to...
Ahhhh, A PTO GEN SET. What size and make. We recently bought a new Mahindra 22 HP 4x4 tractor and having a PTO gen set would be sweet.