Figured out the issue. The early P2 had a slightly different burn grate and pot assembly then the newer ones and a while back I scared up a...
These stoves do not have a sealed hopper. None of the Whits did. Not a big issue, just trying to figure out if the flame blowing away from the...
My cat would curl up on top of me :rofl: :lol:
For the moment. Likely fire it up before too long
Since we run our Whit's on the shells the burn characteristics are different. Yesterday during the tests on the new to us little Whit I noticed...
Rain arrived right as scheduled last night and it was cold in the house this morning. Li'l stove is busy doing its thing again this morning.
Really getting with the program :D Not sure what the shells burn at, but a lot hotter than the pellets, as the #1 setting is just perfect and 2...
Next comes the refit of it's big brother. The Advantage 2 T is sitting in the basement too, waiting for me to finish rebuilding it. Plenty of spares
Nope, not at all. I wish this one had been a year or two newer, but beggars can't be too choosy. This is only the second one of these I have...
FINALLY This afternoon was delightful outside, so I decided to get after the little Whitfield we got as a spare back several months ago. I have...
62 F in the shack when I got up this morning. Not even cozy. The cat let me know that this was not acceptable as well. Fired off the Li'l Whit...
Not nearly as warm today. Rain by tomorrow night. I hate having to fire off the AC I can heat for SEVERAL months on what it cost to run the AC...
More changes in the design. Been thinking about the heat control selector and had been of the mindset to use a multiple position rotary switch...
Noticed this morning that the company I ordered the Infitec relays and timers from had billed my debit card, so this means that the parts have...
Yeah buddy. Stove off now for 2 days. Last night it was 73 F in the house at midnight and still 69 F this morning when I rolled out. Cooler...
Shoulder season is upon us here in the PACNW and we had a spot fire yesterday morning for about an hour or so. Late yesterday afternoon I fired...
Silicone hose and a little tapered adapter (Tapered snout) Most stoves will have a small hole in the firebox frame, floor to connect a gauge. If...
Here is one just like the one I bought a while back. EBAY IS THE PLACE TO SHOP Magnehelic Measures pressure and vacuum * DWYER CAT # 2000-0...
Absolutely gorgeous day today. Gonna make the low 70 F by weeks end then cool off again. Stove season is still in the near future and will be...
1976 I bought a new Ford 4x4 XLT for $7000 When I was in high school (class of 70) Gas was 29 cents a gallon In college a nice house could be had...