Great pics!! Glad you posted them here. Where is this?
12'F on Monday morning at 7:00AM. It got down to 10'F last night. Woke up this morning, with a full bed of coals in the Fv after I loaded it full...
My favorite week to have off, ...well, except Bike Week!
yeah, I actually think it missed that car and the entire house, but the article didn't say anything about that. But look at the size of that tree!...
I'll bet it smells great in your house. ...and I know where the 4 legged critters are hangin' out! :MM:
OMG!! What a hangover that must have been.
Hi winds in Mass. This guy got a little firewood dropped off at his house.
Lotta' stress. :)
It means it's a more pleasant warmth in day to day living. Lotta BKs around my area are celler dwellers where people aren't standing in front of...
When the kids grow up and fly the coop, and you got the ranch to yourself, Sunday mornings rock!
16'F and VERY windy at 8:50AM EST here on the Mass/NH border. Coldest it got last night was 15'F based on my "min" reading on the cool little LL...
Fabulous! I love that part of the country! Great scenery and riding roads, and you can't beat the food! :drool: God bless your Dad! Tell him 2...
Real pretty home and area. Looks like it could be NH or some other part of New England.
Not that there's anything wrong with that! :) Seriously, one never knows when an injury could lay you up for a season and you might fall behind....
Is there a wood hoarders rehab anywhere? This man needs to be checked in! :axe:
Yeah... you may be right.. it's new to me, and I maybe have a tendency to turn down the draft earlier than I need to (even pre-cat-engagement),...
Good idea, I've been doing a top down load, but it just seems like it takes forevah to get up over the 250 mark.. and like I said it takes a...
One thing I do know.. it takes a half load of wood, or more to get it back up to heat after a cold start. Getting all that stone warm is a BIG...
Charlie.. what a precious picture of the two pups!! Awesome that it is working out for you. We knew it would. I'm still looking forward to a post...
I posted some pics of this in the "bullchitting" thread as I couldn't find this one, but it was this one that got me thinking I needed to get it...