:cool::popcorn::smoke: I vote for Onkyo 818 (here's a monster deal) Klipsch (best bang for your buck and boy will it sing!) Don't forget the...
I have always loved Stephen Stills guitar playing. He is an under rated player. I saw him in Boston once with CSN&Y and he took the house down.....
That's called a curve ball!
Hanging in front of the wood stove. The daughter and her Fiance' are off to his parents house, the son and DIL went home yesterday evening....
Agreed! That's a nice car.
Good to help the younguns purchase cars. My brood doesn't have a clue how to see a deal from a lemon.
You da' man!!
Arlo is a Massachusetts boy at that.. so it's tradition for a boy that graduated High School in '68.
KP duty... my tradition is puttin on Alro's Alice's Restaurant and washin' the dishes. [IMG]
Good on ya for everything you're doing for this old timer. I hope he's the kind of man that at least appreciates the work you do for him. Having...
I love this time of year! Throw another log on the stove and hot chocolate. 26'F here and sunshine in Ashby Mass.
Looks like great country! Does it ever not rain? Prolly like Nova Scotia over on this end of the world. All fog and rough ocean weather, but nice...
WOW! Interesting!
I Keep it out there a while will ya? I'm not ready for that yet!
That's cool! Nice big pan too. ...and it comes with a cover!
This is a good starting point for Lucinda. [IMG]
I have to say I think that the size of the outside of the PH is deceiving. It just doesn't look HUGE at all, but when you look at the inside it's...
Same story... different bar. :) Those days are long gone...
Yep... big night out for us these days is a nice dinner and shopping at the mall on Saturday night for one of the kids birthdays. But I wouldn't...
Thanks!! She's the one that get's the credit, puttin' up with me, especially in my younger years.