...and there will be some right here on this forum pretty soon, because I am going to do it to mine. :)
So a bit off topic, but while were talking field testing and product improvements, am I the first one in the world to wonder why Woodstock doesn't...
Hey Brian, now I get it! This is your strategy to heat with free "everyone elses" wood all winter long! :thumbs: Awesome!
It does have it's benefits, and I am probably burning less wood, but trying to get used to a new stove and all the cold starts etc.. it's a pain....
Geezum, in the past week the weather here in north central Mass has been all over the thermometer scale. What a PITA. It was 7'F one morning, with...
Ray.. if you're anything like me you prolly can't even begin to think about retirement. But, the time (as you know) will go quickly and hopefully...
Thanks TD, nice scoot in the avatar pic by the way!
Thanks buddy! Where did those years go, hey?! Congrats on yours too. I think that officially makes you and "oldtimer" or something,
We had a great Thanksgiving. Very traditional Thanksgiving for my family. We celebrate out anniversary on Thanksgiving too. [IMG] Then we eat...
Right! ...they take the bus sometime if they can get a dog sitter, but I needed to go into the city once anyway. I am trying to stay young though!
So, let me get this straight. You have a "tree dump"? Is this where people take their unwanted trees and just dump them? Then you and others...
Wow! Kinda' glad the Thanksgiving Holiday is over. Did the double Brooklyn run twice, down to get my daughter and her pup. Stayed over in NYC...
Good l Good luck in your new endeavors.
Welcome! there are a number of us Mass guys here.
Now you're talkin' Boy!! (I think we need some good booze runnin' banjo&fiddle music!)
Hopefully not necessary, but it would make for a good story.
Stone work there on the hearth is really something!
A common, post on Motorcycle forums is "love the smell of wood smoke on the back country roads" ... ...of course, another common post in the...
Holy Moly, that's one full stove. LOL! Gotta love that cut to order stash you got there. My only question would be are you sure it's Oak? Are...
The Sharps are getting great reviews and the specialize in large flat screens. Best Buy is running some special deals on them now. My daughter...