Beautiful routine! How much does the ask help the garden do you think?
I think you're fine. Burning very clean.
So the one split on top keeps the temps up while not adding yet too much more charcoal to get burned down? Do you do that with the cat engaged and...
It really is amazing!
:smoke::rofl: :lol:
I think that is all fabulous.. they are great dogs for sure, but the fact that you provide such wonderful care and affection is even better. Good...
Well, I had a couple morning errands to run. Doctor appointment, which I thought was my annual physical, but nope.. they just didn't like my blood...
Do you have to drive in? No commuter trains for you? Bummer!
Too cute!
The black labs are just the greatest dogs.
Welcome, we have meetings here for people like you/us. Welcome and keep coming.
Good luck to you. I hung on by my fingernails with lay-offs all around me for many years. it's incredibly hard for younuns just starting out, and...
Ray, I don't think it does get real hot. I'm not really sure. But I may try a dab or regular white paint, just to mark the "1" hash mark. All my...
I'll say one thing. With the new Fireview in the main living area I am going through a LOT less wood. Today I just noticed I put a full load in...
Thank you much! We're trying. I've got a few new parts installed, but they are working pretty well. The wife is doing well too, she is older than...
the Farmers in NH would be right at home with that! :)
Isn't Michigan a Province of Canada?! :cool:
You're right. That's what's on the agenda for today. I go through this ritual every year.. pull everything out of the garage, the bikes, the...
I guess you're right.. I wasn't really think about the other colors, but I will prolly paint a mark at the "1" hash. My installation seems to be...
Wow, that guy went the distance and even traced the numbers! I was just going to paint the hash marks. :)