Ah ...WOW! I know little about those, but from what I do know about ACLs she's at least a year from being able to play football again....
Well, if the chimney isn't loaded with creosote, a fire isn't going to start.. if it is, then be careful. I can't get pizza delivered where I...
One awe chit, wipes out 1000 attaboys! :emb:
I came it late, but is this from a TKR (total knee replacement)? It takes time.. most folks get pushed back to work way too soon by the insurance...
Oh yeah.. I forgot about that, but hey.. we're due for a return visit.. we'll all have cabin fever pretty soon and need a reason to do a road trip.
ROAD TRIP!!! [IMG]
Machira we need to get you up there sometime. You would love the walk through of the place and to see them building a PH is so worth the trip....
I didn't see where he said he smelled smoke, but I think he meant he had the front door to his house open. ..don't think there was any puffing out...
BB Should buy one and then if he doesn't like it, some other poor dude can get an awesome refurb out of the deal!! :) Those refurbs are the Bees...
Here's a good read on ironwood.
I was in a very mellow mood this morning. George Winston, on Windham Hill's records. [media]
Is that the same group as this The Band? I wasn't familiar with the first album Goose posted. [media] Go full screen and enjoy the scenery
I love this song!!! I remember the bars I was drinking at back then and we played this on the juke till they needed a new copy.
Live that piano.. very mellow music.
Awesome.
Is there a reference post anyplace of various woods, how to tell them as trees, their characteristics etc? I need a good reference. I have a...
:rofl: :lol:
As we say here in Bahston.. Wicked pizzah Awesum!!
Sounds like your wife is a great part of the Burn Team! Thanks for doing this. I would love to see more of these documentaries from a variety...
To be fair they were pleaded with to do it. :)