He called me this morning to say he had put a down payment on it, and that they told him they would call him when it was ready but it wouldn't be...
Had a great day today. Met some riding friends for breakfast. We meet at least once a month in the off season just to stay in touch and shoot the...
I've done it, but never set the alarm to do it. I just tell my mind to wake me up. ...and somehow that has worked. Not that I liked it. Now I...
Sunday morning. Got down to 7'F last night, currently 23F. We're supposed to get a nasty mix of sleet and snow late tonight into tomorrow....
I know.. I'm excited like it's mine! :cool: He called me a few minutes ago and now wants to go looking at some local stove shops, "just to feel...
Yep, got a call this morning from my neighbor and good friend who lives just down the street a piece. His son was one of the muscled young men...
I've found it is much harder to get kicked out of here. My kind of place.
LIke Like!!!
Awesome!!
That's what I was trying to say and relating it also to mild outside temps as well, but you said it much better.
Thanks, I'll poke around through them.
Cool! Let me know, I'll meet you. PS, an avid skier.. I used to call myself an expert skier, but since my knee replacement I call myself a...
I would also suggest you did that burn under real world conditions. What you did have going for you was the wood source, shape and type and dry....
Kinda how I'm I'm feeling today... yippee it's Friday, (although they're all the same to me!)!! A young Eric Clapton and Mark Knophler, Steve...
oooh, hey, I like this guy! ..ut oh! gonna cost me. oh well, die happy!
He's something to see live. I've seen him in this little club out in Northampton Mass, next to Smith College and down the street from UMass...
Here's my fav accoustic guitar player. [media]
I keep waiting for Youtube to shut me down for copyright stuff, as they have before, but maybe it's an artist by artist thing ...I dunno, they...
That's why real world condition field tests are so valuable. The products (regardless of what they are) will get put through all sorts of...
sorry, I may have caused the confusion.. no back puffing, tis good! PS maybe when it gets colder the settings at closed way down may work...