I haven't played with a spread sheet for sometime, but I am going to see what I can do with this tonight as a first pass.
That's before $125 shipping fee. So I'm not sure what this pricing is. Maybe it was just those dealers he called. Can you negotiate down on these?...
LOL!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Awesome, great pics! Thanks!
Got it.. I had a slightly different need as we also have a artesian well and when we lose power we lose water and the pump is a fairly high...
All of us on the east coast went to sleep. But I think this is a good idea. Some others are: Price Capacity options - small/med/large categories...
How are you connecting it into the electrical system?
Yeah, I had that pegged as a bit of stage drama.. no owner around.. little chitbox car.. I was wondering how they kept a straight face.
It's a cool show though. I just watched the one where they crush a car parked underneath a tree.
Having seen the PH half put together, I can tell you that is going to be the longest time for sure. it's like a stove within a stove.
Just proves the numbers really aren't meaningful or prove any point. But the question about why wasn't BK on the chart is interesting, because...
Bahstin!!! Bahhhhstin!
It will be fun doing the road trip and getting this one installed.
There is a waiting line. He had to put down a deposit to "get in the que" and it's two weeks out. It's not an assembly line for sure. Each stove...
You lost me on that one, so I guess the answer is no. :tree: It's just a little Mom and Pop Christmas tree farm. 4 or 5 acres and Mom and Dad and...
Well and the BKs aren't even on this chart?... But, for instance the Chinook 30 has 36K BTUs per hour max heat output, which is pretty...
My first thoughts that come to mind, is that I find it difficult to believe these are meaningful numbers, as for instance the Jotul F600 which I...
I picked this off the Woodstock website. Interesting chart.
My thoughts as well but there are a lot of choices out there these days. I can see how someone that just figures it's time to buy a new stove can...
We have a beautiful Christmas tree farm right across from our house. It's a young Finnish family that farms it, on the property of the elderly...