Could be, it's an 05 with 100K on the clock and I used to move all my wood with so it's taken some towing weight over some rough terrain.
Nice!! I've got mine torn apart too for a starter rebuild. Started making nasty noises at me just as the season came to a close. Looks like you've...
Friday afternoon, 2 stove day, 28'F outside, and 75 inside, but it was 7'F at 7:00AM this morning. Cold overcast quiet day. I'm stranded at home...
I've had a lot of jobs. Over the past 30 years my job titles, all in high tech, were Network Mgr., Data Center Manager, Product Manager, Technical...
Awesome, thanks for being a Beta for Woodstock and sharing it here!
Backwoods and Bogy, I'll take your advice and see what happens, guess I have been waiting a bit long on that. Could be the result of my shoulder...
Awesome pics, could you please keep us updated as you go along with your experiences results? Very cool, there is an industrial strength heater...
Those are awesome!
When I come down in the morning I always have a nice bed of coals, but sometimes they are just large enough that I would like to burn them down a...
One thing I give soapstone credit for is holding the heat from coals. Sheesh.. the Fv will set at a stove top temp of ~250'F FAEVAHHH when I'm...
I'll hafta' try that.
Amen to that. I'm still tinkering with a chart though... just been a tad lazy about it because I'm pouring through 7 past Big Bad Wood Shows.
Popcorn Heahya!! Popcorn Heahya!! Just like Fenway!
I got that as a gift a few years ago and at the time I think it was slightly under $40. But then they stopped selling them like that and they...
12/12/2013 Not much wind. Here's the gauge. The Stove is nicely full of coals I'll let burn down some more, I put a big azz Oak split right in...
:popcorn:
Myway.. I love your avatar pic. ...that's a good one. As for the above. You can say that again. They are not there to provide meaningful information.
..and I would think the Ashford would be more, not less, just because it's basically a Princess in a prettier package isn't it?
Dave, you are so nice to offer!! Don't be too surprised if one shows up on your front door! :axe:
Dave, was that the Ashford or the Chinook 30? I believe he was talking the Chinook 30. Which in NH would be much cheaper to buy than in Mass, as...