72f here pretty sunny partly cloudy day
Should of made an undercut on that big branch look at that huge tear out!
Tomorrow will be 84 :dennis:or so they say. I think that was predicted for Augusta GA and I live an hour North of there so we could be a degree or...
In the lower part of the state we have three species of rattlers. I worked a summer on a quail plantation as a forestry tech. I positively...
Rattler of some species it looKS like
In the 80s here today. Had a few pieces of wood in the stove each of the last few nights to keep the house out of the 60s at night and next day....
No ground squirrels here. We do have chipmunks though!
Yall hunt squirrels in the summer?
That's a chit load of FTR
Heavy equipment parts or big truck parts?
He has a public defender. Or at least was appointed one back first week of march.
The only good thing about it all is they back pay from the date application was accepted. But in your case if they keep "loosing" it:eek:??...
I just looked. Iowa has a stand your ground law. Here is the first case of a man released after he killed another. Man freed by Iowa's 'Stand...
I can see your point, I don't necessarily agree. Not trying to start an argument over it either. :-)
Does Iowa not have a stand your ground law? Castle doctrine? Was he in his home?
The NRA has a defense fund to help I'm legal battles such as this . I am not sure if one has to be a member or not but I do know they take on in...
Or should i say I'm a park ranger, since everyone thinks that's what we are, like there one in the same. Well not one in the same, more like I'm a...
I'm a Forester.
It must have not been obvious then. He should never have been charged let alone arrested.
Seems like it should have not even charged him if he was attacked? Did the police look at evidence? Man this is hard!! I have a buddy who was...