Some jokes, but we're pretty much right on for SC as I was growing up in the 80s, 90s, was that no one was more than 3 generations from the farm,...
Yea I have a brother that went to boarding school for HS and then onto ivy league colleges! I'm his redneck brother that stayed in his home state...
I don't even think I could get hot enough up there to want to jump into that!!:eek: When our lake is low 80s it's hard to get into it after you...
Dang us and our thin southern blood. I'd be on the fence of weather to start a fire at those inside temps. And if it got below the low 50s that...
Were forcast to hit 82 today??? That's normal temps for us. I have no idea why winter keeps hanging around? I did a rough calculation yesterday....
I have plenty more wood, this is just what was in the stack I was pulling from in that location. Plus I'd rather burn it up now than when I really...
We are 34f right now. My farm, across the state on the northern side of the state was 30f this morning! o_O I put a few small oak branch rounds...
We will be back 80f in the day toward the end of week
Says were 44 going to 36 tonight. I am burning small oak rounds I have like 2 to 4" diameter branches that I have a few arm loads full of on the...
House was between 64-68 this morning. We got to the low 40s last night and it again is really windy today, probably more so than during the...
Heck down here in SC I burn about 3 cords of oak a year!!
o_O:zip:
Welcome Slocum. I don't beleive I have said it before, and I see you just joined 2 weeks ago, as I didn't recognize your name I figured I would...
That's just crazy. I think it was like 6 to 8 years ago we had 2 or 3 days it didn't get above 32. That was a long time!! This winter we had a few...
Dang , in the summer it's not uncommon for me to see 90f as the surface temp here on the lake!!
We didn't hardly get any snow this year and all yall are getting accumulation mid April!
Or a bucket made of cheap Indian pot metal? :whistle::p
How many times are you digging it up?
We haven't had a spring in years. Winter to summer. This year we have had one just cold. This week it got warm
Here is a little taste of spring for my northern brothers![ATTACH]