I guess my point is the 90cuft number is irrelevent unless say your converting to BTUs or some science based paper. Air has no BTUs. So how much...
And yes wood shrinks, that's why green or dry cords are referred to in firewood. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yes that is around the number we are taught in school to use. But in forestry school not much time is spent on firewood. But we still talked cords...
Yea, I can't stand to noodle with anything less than 70cc, doesn't seem like your getting anywhere fast if it's not that big. I almost exclusively...
Reading your post, this probably has already been covered, but your chain is dull. Learn to sharpen it correctly and you will have much better...
Do you load with a tractor?
Exactly , like I always do:D
Those aren't even full loads? Probably could put most of that on one trip!
Harbor Freight has something similar. I have come close a few times but never got one. I will be interested too. I have installed all in one...
41f this morning. No fire last night. House was 67 when i woke up. Thats on the cold side for us!
Now there 10 years old, but back when I used them for heat they were between brand new and 3 years old (meaning when I bought the house I had them...
They must be, must be totally refined technology from normal heat pumps, granted my insulation is very poor, but below 25f my heat pump is done....
$350 is not bad. That's about right on for most people of a house of decent size that was not built in the last 10 years. I know several people...
Ceiling insulation, about 50% has no wall insulation. The other 50% of the exterior is insulated
Well that makes sense. You have alternatives everywhere my major uses are. My summer time AC bills approach $350 Many folks even down on the...
Just looked up mine. I used 1076kwh on the bill I just paid last week or so. First 800 hours was $109, the last 276 hours were $36, renewable...
I can say for sure we have some of the highest! Let me look up my latest stats.
How many kilowatts is that bill for? U can't get my bill below $150 a month and that's without central heat or ac just the wood stove blower and...
Cheaper than burning wood?
hehe:p:rofl: :lol: I know I am no one to correct spelling, but I got a chuckle out of this one.!:D