I think kindle is android (unless it's on some amazon proprietary software)? I am positive it's not apple since it's not an apple product. Now a...
?????? WHAT? I guess your minutes are not unlimited? And that makes no sense how does data equate to minutes? My phone once it knows a wifi...
They call those MVNO or like mobile virtual network owners. There great if you dont want super high speed. Verizon throttles their third party...
The biggest seller of Android is the removable SD card. You like pics I know and will take them. An Iphone only has the internal memory built in....
I can't say that anyone has said anything about them too me? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I drove a 1998 k2500 ext cab pickup in the early 00s about 04. It idled some of the day when we sat in it and was almost all off road miles on...
They call those barn doors and there the desirable ones
Most of those fleet vehicles are usually taken well care of, unless it was from a small one that was short on funds, or the assigned driver never...
What's the pulp and fuel market like up there? I can sell just about anything down here. Not logs, it will go as pulp, what they won't use for...
This is the forester in me coming out but technically it is "red oak", all oaks are either red or white. All red oaks have bristle tips on their...
Yep that is not a "white oak"!!
Is that not how everyone says it? Haha. Yep spelled just like we say it
We have had wipper wheels , (yes I know that is NOT how you spell it but I can't even attempt it and yall know what I am talking about. Ha) for...
Welcome! GREAT first post. We all love pictures! I think that is about as good as you can do. Will be hard to dry with limited air flow. Maybe put...
If there logging it why do you have it bucked into rounds?:zip: or is this the crooks and cull, since you said top was chipped. Or was that just a...
Basswood? Ash? I was thinking sweetgum from the bark but I don't remember seeing that much grain and rings in sweetgum, but I don't buck much of...
We have birds that already have their babies around here. I think it's a chickadee (maybe wrong species) that nests in the pole that holds my...
We have had humming birds for weeKS now
Here we pretty much have dandelions all year.
I would agree. I finially got my garden in this last weekend. I think it was 2 years ago i had it in mid march!! Sent from my SM-G900V using...