I was also going to say your state insurance regulator
Some more... "hose pipe" kind of redundant. "Water spigot " as oposed to a what. And I can't thing of any more this second. There lots more.
Hey what can I say, I'm from the south, we like redundancy ...."All Yall":thumbs::D And what can I say. I still call it "taping" even though it's...
That is correct. Just wanted to point out that Apple is not the only phone that you can see who you talk too.
I would say ok, make sure I'm out of town so you wont get shot,cause it will take you and 2 other guys all day and need a 30ft Uhaul truck to get...
You can get the same thing on android, it's called hangouts. and now on other verizon phones (maybe only other androidd??) can use a "video call"...
My problem is that doctors never check my insurance and it pays out better than they ever "think or assume" I have to stay on top of the doctors...
Some good cherry and some cherry red saws!
So it does not have to be network specific?
My last phone was a galaxy knockoff made by ZTE (Vitale/Supreme)and it was good for a year and then it got full, nothing worked since there was no...
Yea they have those here I think you have to get them from your cell provider? I need one but I am not a techie so I am not sure if I can just buy...
See that's crazy I am not a tech guy at all and I figured out my android in no time. I still to this day can't figure out how to use an iphone, I...
On android that's called download booster.
The S# phones are the galaxy line . Now they make a second line capatilizing on the name sake. I think it's called the Galaxy but uses J then the...
ATT is another on that sucks!! In a city they may be ok. But around here it is lost. Text messages can barely find people around here. Even my...
I will second what he said. Like I said I have the Flagship phone the Galaxy s5. I have replaced my battery once. Well more but I got knock off...
Hahaha!! That's hillarious!
I know. I just picked one. On this value vehicle the difference won't be that much.
This is un scientific but it seems my androids have better service than the iphones. I say this cause I had a ZTE smart phone on Virgin and my...
Yall don't forget that there is NADA values. I wouldn't go above 60% of that either since you can't drive it etc