You have one side sharper or the cutters are different lengths on each side. Not trashed but mayve beyond your ability to correct. A shop can...
Did you lower the rakers? If it's only the first sharpening and you didn't go crazy on metal removal they should be fine
Is the file sharp? They wear out too.
I guess I have never seen an older or larger one. I think you may have nailed it. Around here I seldom see them with any size. But I don't live...
I sharpen them all till there no cutters left. I have a grinder so everything is ground. I would buy the files, read the posts here in equipment...
The wood looks right when I looked it up. [ATTACH]
With that bark!!
I have done that too, but no wedges just a maul
Never done it. I usually noodle it. But if that works thats faster, more handeling but faster Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It looks like plum bark kind of, I think it has darker heart too, I cut very little of it???for obvious reasons. Ours down here that has the...
Pecan and butternut (walnuts)are the same family . Juglandacae
We may have it in the very tip in the appalachain foot hills but that's a totally different forest composition than where I live. Just looked at...
A lot of us have figured text is a great way to communicate. I work in very rural areas. Almost no signal to talk and have a conversation that...
That's how I got into the market. I got a cheap basically throw away $30 or so phone, to see if I liked Virgin mobile so I would not be out much...
Yep we used it on my sons tablet when I would be out of town and he was little so that he could see me each night before bed. We had a $20...
We don't have that around here:emb::whistle:
I am with yall too . I noticed the white sapwood, and the oddly colored darker heart. Which is why I put the comment about some other fruit tree...
Looks kind of like cherry to me, or at least some other fruit tree if not that? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
For reasons like this is why I keep antibiotics on hand. If only to get me or the wife through till normal hours. If it's in like the blood or...
What??? As of yesterday weren't you dropped in January or something?