That's what I am talking about!
Brakes are cheap, but if it has new drums and rotors and those hard lines are gold. That's a thousand dollar brake job if done from top to bottom
Yea and often it's before the tires are worn out and there not desirable as no one buys factory rims and often the set can be had for half the...
Got it in the 15 seconds before I changed it!
Yep go to pull a part and get some nice factory wheels for nothing. Or some new take offs , from CL
Tons of places on ebay have affordable leather. But if your doing that whole thing it will cost some cash
Yea I meant that what you say is the way it is. And if you have T Mobile or Virgin or some other Sprint based service including sprint, you might...
Ha, that's opposite here, and I'm SE . ATT is lost around here. Texts won't hardly go through in many places I go to. Their GPS looses signal in...
Cause there is the belief that they are un hackable or not able to be breached or at least as easy. Its the same thing as viruses and apple kind...
I'm never on wifi so that I message thing would gobble up data. And I did know you can replace iphone batteries, it's just not as fast as it is...
I ask cause I was going to tell you what chain it runs. That saw is probably running 3/8 low pro.
So sounds like you got it?
Your file is shot if you had to file 1 tooth 48 times o_O
Wow those are Bigo_O
So are the flames bigger than they look? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
What saw is it
Your talking 2 different things from Backwoods. Your file is the wrong size then it should sharpen the side and under the top all at the same...
Yea forget square!! Only the best sharpeners can even make that work!
I am a forester, we call trash trees all the other bushes and mid story trees that don't have real commercial value. Haha. Around here there...
There the little sharkfin like things between the cutters. Some safety chain have double humps some look almost like a cutter themselves it seems...