Yea those trucks were awsome. They made the power down LOW!! That was a granny gear 4 speed transmission too.
Love that teal one with the side boards and no camper shell.
I have shot a MK3 , 22/45 bull barrel. Love that gun. Put thousands of rounds through it.
The new generation Tundra is a little better than the old one, but many say the 5.7 is worse than the 4.7 on fuel but I think it's cause there...
I have 2 Yota SUV's . my wife drives an 04 Sequoia and I drive her old one an 01 Highlander as my daily driver. In their classes they are on the...
Toyota other issue still to this day or at least even a few model years ago was their fuel economy, it was and is terrible people overlook it for...
I love a T100. I almost bought an older one when I was in high school. I forget why I didnt...maybe not enough money? I like them to this day,...
Loved that show. Still remember that part of that episode like it was yesterday!
Not a hoarder though. Haha. Cans live outside!
Haven't checked in in about a month. We're into summer no fire in over a month or so. It's been into the 90s here several times. Humidity is still...
Three.... I am a Mt dew man...drink diet these days.
I have half a dozen. Pick them up when I see them on the side of the road and I baby mine that I have. Keep them out of the sun and buy new...
Got that fish stacked up like the wood. Hope you don't leave it there longo_O
I know HF is good about taking back their crap if your not satisfied. I am a huge HF fan. Their hand tools have come a long way in 15 years and...
Do you always talk in third person?? Haha
Hey bogydave have yall emerged from winter yet?
Shawn is right. What he posted is correct. And yes Grahamt you were/are useing the wrong size file. That's why I asked the saw so I could tell you...
I think my dad is getting into the system. I told him he needed to a year or two ago and I think he told me he was meeting with them to get...
Yea I have some big red oak with knots the size of a football so no x27 for those. Have to noodle them.
Can't like your previous post!!!! I would of said , don't worry about the new bucket (well maybe would be good to keep for back up based on that...