Like I said just buy the cheap new style at walmart and buy the ez pour spout, they sell it at TSC. You drill for the vent, which looks like the...
Unfortunately , we have to buy those new fangled ones then for $10 buy the old style spouts from somewhere, drill for a vent and then screw cap...
That's crazy I would not know how to act without the threat of a poisonous snake.
Reading about these temps just blows my mind. I have just grown up assuming 80 to 90f as a high May through mid October
We surpassed 90 today. I guess humidity been lower I didn't think we were going to be that hot.
Are you talking about a BB in a small BB gun shoots farther or are you talking about a small BB gun shooting salt shoots farther than that gun
I have never been too or through Penn or Ohio. Which is a huge hunk of peoole hkme state in this site. Id love to one day. I know they each have...
I have see those on the Internet in adds or maybe tv and in magazines. I want one as a toy. No idea if they work? Sent from my SM-G900V using...
No fire I a long time. It's 64f right now. Probably on way into the mid 80s Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Cabelas has a few yard carts that when 5hey put them on sale are a pretty good deal if I remember right.
Yea They will do that for an hour or more! Coil up, slither away try to wrap up your hand as you hold it. Strike movements, etc.
Good to hear the progress and :( to hear about the step dad.
I don't think the winter/summer shutter if it has one is even a remote chance its the issue here.
I know you have wanted that saw and been looking for it for years. Congrats !! Don't leave that thing on the shelf all the time use it from time...
It's fuel related. But as they cool they should reatart. Just to check buy a quart of the canned fuel. It's a cheap way to check. In those small...
And the predator us probably still running strong and flawless!
Thought I didn't recognize the name Ohio. Welcome. I just didn't click it to see if you were new. There a lot folks here from Ohio.
I don't even think I could count them either. I could probably figure out most of the Chevrolet trucks back through about the 60s but not sure how...
I mean I don't go talking about the old ones in generations either. Or hear any F series referred to in generations.
I have never heard people refer to F series trucks that new in generations Like the 8th generation.