I agree with above. I’m not really a fan of just drilling random holes, although I suppose it can work. Deflectors can be bought/made and are...
I keep receiving apologetic emails about once a month. Hopefully one of these days it will be setting up a shipping date
I use it a little bit. It should be dry, as the sap inside makes the smoke flavor really strong. It’s good to mix in with oak or Apple also. I...
There’s definitely a shortage in appliances. For seven or eight months they were building essential items only. I bought a new dishwasher in June...
I’ve found that I need to grind a little deeper to get enough hook on semi chisel to get it to feed better. More like a J shape than a C shape
What you did was milling. That’s why they recommend 90+cc for that. It leaves all fine powder and requires more power to make the saw cut. Cutting...
Did you stand the log on end and cut down into it? Or lay it on it’s side and cut down into it?
Been a lot of that going on over the last week or so... Lol:heidi:
Tecomec makes Oregon grinders. Usually the Tecomec model is 20-30% cheaper. Like getting a free hydraulic vise
I have a clean red Makita 6100 with about 10 tanks of usage on it. Pm me if you’re interested
Believe it’s siswheel. Or sizwheel. Probably just the local dialect
. It was 200 and 300:1, but you knew that. Doing some 50:1 testing now looking for cleanliness
None of the Amsoil products are actually certified as being for air cooled or water-cooled engines, at least that I’ve seen. Saber says on the...
Nope. Rated TCW3. And still ahead of Saber, xp+, motul 800, ultra.... The list goes on and on
Whatchu talkin’ bout, Willis? One man’s junk is still another man’s junk in my book. I see no treasure there
Amsoil Dominator, Red Armor, Schaeffers, and Golden Spectro are the top 4 in a lean ratio test by an OPE member. They were all relatively clean...
I have a 60” Stihl peavey with aluminum handle. 2 guys leaning on it won’t break it. Might be the same as Logrite.
Not a chance. At least until I get some more 500i r&d under my belt
There’s a 500 on my dealer’s shelf if anyone’s feeling friskey
7-way RV plug is what you’re after. The 4 way flat plugs only last about a year here with the winter salt.