Mtron and autotune both adjust fine by themselves
Fair enough. You can get into a new one for $750 with a warranty
What does he want for the used 572? 70cc is a noticeable jump in power over 60cc. Either would be fine in 20” logs though
Vidiator, Vidja, Aka video
Plenty of time for a vidiator there...need some action shots lol
I use a Masterbuilt electric smoker. 4 hours at 250°. 4.5 hours for a 20 pounder. No brining. Just coat it in Tony’s creole seasoning. Always...
I think it works just swapping the drum, but the drum teeth fit the worm a little bit loose. But I know there is a correct worm available, because...
The shoelace or recoil rope is a good idea. Shine a flashlight in the plug hole and make sure the exhaust port isn’t open. Shove 6” of rope in and...
No doubt.
It’s bad enough sometimes even finding diesel fuel. I’d hate getting in and out of a smaller gas station, too.
That first trailer is a 5th wheel. That’s legal in most, if not all states. They pull considerably better than 2 bumper-pulls. Wouldn’t want to...
Thread bump. Plus AJtree88 [MEDIA]
This guy gets it
A Sawzall blade works really well for cleaning the groove out
Mother in law is 82, and was a nurse her whole life so she has a solid immune system. But rather than take any chances we decided to keep it a bit...
The USFS acceptable size mesh can’t have an opening larger than .023”. Not certain if they’d say anything about extra deflectors with this size...
You do need to re-tune after a mod, but it’s not always richer. Depends on the circuitry in the carb. The faster moving air through through the...
Look up Log Wizard
I’d think a long as it’ll do it’s job it’s fine. If it’s been cut halfway through or something similar I’d probably replace it
I would go to a Husky or Stihl shop that carries a good selection of chain, or can make you one from a roll, and try some full chisel non-safety...