There isn’t really much circuitry involved in these self tuning saws. The “brain” is the coil. They still have a carburetor, but the screws are...
I’d move...
Just popped up SELLING - Full wrap handle 3120
You’re welcome, Rush. Thanks for the words
No sir, I don’t.
Well they both work. Just pick one though :)
Some time when you haven’t had a headache in a really long time, try putting a clutch cover on a full wrap 3120
Mystic is either marketing jargon or another name for Citgo
Canned venison ends up being tender about like roast beef that’s been in the crockpot all day. Almost like fish. The silver skin might detract a...
No sir, it wouldn’t. Unless the owner thought that was the reason it wouldn’t cut and needed to be replaced
First 2 are red maple. 3rd looks like red oak
A new chain won’t cut backwards either lol. You can melt the hole full of weed trimmer line and redrill the hole. Or shove a piece of trimmer...
I don’t see the issue. Decks use treated lumber. Pole barns, garages, even some basements are made from treated lumber
That’s why it’s called Firewood Hoarders Club, not Firewood Identifiers Club. Lol
No need if you’re canning it
Yep I know you were. Was trying to convey to others that the walls had dirt filled to near the top and then a concrete floor in case it wasn’t...
Some sort of steel tying wall a to wall b. But to access it and to allow them to be pulled together the floor and dirt inside need removed.
361 might mill 6-8” wide boards ok. I would run a heavier oil ratio though and tune it a bit rich. Keep the chain as sharp as possible and go slow
Doesn’t matter lol
It’s an apron, Mr. Get it right