Uh, yeah.....no. Wrong kinda' beans for that. However, the chili I made a couple days ago.................:whistle:
Yep, you betcha. These are so inexpensive, we quit growing them. At 19 cents/can, hard to pass up, and they taste good too. We had another case of...
Absolutely. Twas my wife's idea. I'm merely the grunt guy. She 's able to think outside the box gooderer than I.:yes:
Pretty sure it was 3/8". Very slightly loose. You could always buy the Kreg plugs, but I thought they were a bit pricey, so I tried the dowel. It...
It's on the list......the list is long. :rofl: :lol: Gotta' find the dang thing first.:whistle::picard:If I can't, I'll grab another from the...
Jon, I've got the K5 dealio. Love that thing, and I just recently mounted it to a small slab of particle board. If you haven't used it with a...
Oh yeah....same here.
Thanks. One less thing on the list is always gooder.
Looks like the original Alien........
Why, thankee Ma'am. :handshake: Took me a couple minutes to figure the best way to use the doors. Seems like it came out well.
:ithappened::popcorn:
Oh gooder, another smartazz. :dex: :rofl: :lol:
It's only about 15" deep, but perfect. The old pantry shelves were a full 2' deep and if we put stuff in the back, it would get swallowed, never...
Went through several iterations of shelf (the plywood warped, the cheap particle board panels I had from an old Sauder cabinet were sure to sag,...
finally installed. This has been a long term project that was dependent on several other things to be done first, but I finally got it in it's new...
A bit of an update to this is in order. Got the wire buried, and the conduit etc. into the shed. Relocated the fuse panel in the shed and...
A couple/few days ago, "they" were calling for either 6-8" or 8-10, then the forecast kept changing to smaller amounts. We finally ended up with...
:picard:
Well then, my work is done........for now. :dancer: Carry on.
That's some interesting info and insight into the world of logging, LodgedTree .