Pole barn was purpose built as my shop, and the last time it was organized was right after the slab was placed. There was nothing...
Crazy uncle checkin' in. :dex::cool: All's well here in Northern Mi. Glad to hear none of our Alaskan members have serious damage to deal with,...
:headbang::rofl: :lol:
I actually bought one a few weeks ago, but it's still tough to get a signal. It's not a huge issue, since I don't use a computer out there very...
Won't it take root to become yet another................majestic WILLOW? What a great idea. :headbang: Uhhh.....no.
Dang straight. It's how I do. :dex::picard:
Cliff missed a few chapters. Mostly the one on spelling, methinks. :rofl: :lol:
Well, he's not gonna' want NOW....is he mister man?:picard: I'll find a way to rid myself of the evil Willow.
I have some Willow you can have.:whistle:
Thanks mat,.....it's one more portion of a job done. They're never ending around here.
You're welcome. :yes:
Well worth the drive.:rofl: :lol: I bet the post is already gone. :picard: Like I always say, it's all about perception. [IMG]
This popped into my head after seeing rotti's ka-BOOM. shaboom shaboom life could be a dream at DuckDuckGo
So, you're just a mosquito magnet? Is that what yer sayin? :rofl: :lol: Prolly all that sweat. :whistle::D
That's not a viable option. I'm (no DNA test yet) Scotch/Irish and whatever else (brother had his done and they found a small amount of middle...
Sanded, and painted. Next is the casing, but that may not happen until Saturday, as we're goin' to da' big city tomorrow. Oh Eric VW .....got a...
Uh, yeah! I think it's the Deep Woods OFF! stuff with a high Deet value. I also wear long sleeves and long pants. I can get a sunburn just...
I don't like being cold, but as long as there isn't a ton of snow, I'll process in the winter. Summer, I just slow down to avoid heat stroke and...
For sure. With the old pantry, we'd find stuff at the back that was quite out of date that ended up getting tossed. Hopefully that won't happen now.
Yes.:whistle: