Agree X2
Discovered the iPhone has that slo-mo feature. Who knew........yeah, probably ever other iPhone user but me.:headbang:
That'll fit in the SUV easy.
I wanna' know where to get a culvert that big. Figuring out where to put it is a different problem.
Raining slush since last night and chilly too. Just cooled off enough to change to snow. That means all the slush that came down will turn to ice....
:hair: Yeah, don't do that.
You could add a couple at a time diagonally on top of a "normal" load. Different stove, but I've had better luck burning 16" splits too, even...
If they fit, they'll burn.
If she wins the Lotto, she won't have to scrounge anymore........she can just get her firewood at the grocery store.:rofl: :lol:
Missed a spot. :whistle:
That's unfortunate.......not for Julio though.
Yep, and sometimes even on the same tree. Poplar can have at least two different looking bark types. Sometimes looks a little like Birch,...
Sun? What is this SUN you speak of?:picard:
Well, well, well, I just pulled this thing outta' the drawer and plugged it in a different outlet (next to the back door), and quite a difference...
Please tell us you're gonna' take the big stuff too................
So, I've been checking the long term forecast...............yes, yes, I know, pretty futile.........but it's been fairly accurate (except last...
Holy crud.....you hit the mother lode!
RIP, Mr. President.
Yep, not hard to do after a while. I'm waiting for all the pros on here to jump in. Some trees have bark that's very similar to others (same...
It gets easier. Any time you see a thread here titled "tree ID" or something similar, check it out. Usually lots of pics and folks who really know...