I'm the "chimney sweep". Some flex rods, a 6" brush, a ladder and yours truly. Done.
:zip:
Ahhhh, of course. Shoulda' known, but.............Dave's not here.:rofl: :lol:
Is that a reference to a quote? Otherwise.....no. Actually, no anyway. :doh::picard:
Ford. Let the games begin.:rofl: :lol: Yep, SSA.gov says so, but so far it's not showing I owe anything. Probably change next year.
Yeah, did that already. I keep getting stuff from other Ins. cos about signing up with them to manage everything. Evidently, they have contracts...
Mine will start next year too. I'm waiting to see how much, but probably the same as you. Parts A & B, and I'm planning to check into one of the...
You know, I've made some progress on the "plan".....the "gripper thingies" are now next to the front door under the bench, and have been since...
Might just go up to the local HW guy and see what he's got.
Bailey's chain selector guide gives me the option of 78 or 80 DL (20" chain) with the same gauge and pitch. Both NK. Why is that?
If memory serves :rofl: :lol:, I put a 7 on, but I'll need to check. Ok, so far, everyone seems to agree on the NK to make it feel stronger. I'm...
Yep, that's why I put the 18" thin on....it really made the saw feel like it had more power, but I lost a bit of reach. I use thin kerf blades on...
Yeah, that's who I thought would respond...... :whistle::rofl: :lol: J/K....I kid.....but you knew that. I, being the crazy uncle and all. :wacky:
putting a new 18' or 20 thin kerf B&C on the 455. Any suggestions......besides getting a different saw? :whistle::D Originally had a 20 and it...
And different people think some wood smells terrible while another thinks it smells great. Smelly is in the eye of the sniffer.....uh, or...
Starting next Sunday through the 19th, we'll have mid to upper 30s during the day. Anybody else think that's a little weird? Seems like Dec....
If the log does not fit, You must not burn it Put it in the pit
Pretty sure it was Stinny who told me about those, so I bought a set. I've used 'em.......once. :picard: I need a convenient habit making plan to...
Yep, until it gets filled with dog hair and dust. Then, it starts sounding like a helicopter overhead at 50 ft. Ok, not that bad, but it does get...
Yep. I love the "checklist". NOT!