:whistle: BTDT BTDT too. Again, BTDT......
Let's hope it's in-accurite.
Way to go chris! Looks great. If you set the primary at about 1/2, I wouldn't expect much to be left after almost 12 hours.
Do we need to do an intervention?:rofl: :lol:
Well, there ya' go. Way to stay on top of it.
And how much extra you have to pay BC.:picard:
Thanks chris. More good info. If one of us (usually my wife) goes in for something, we don't see our share of the bill for a good couple months....
Thinking the same thing. That's WAYYYY too big a screwup to let slide. One of the reasons I don't do auto-pay.
I'm thinking of just doing A & B. I don't take any meds (knock wood), and the cost for a pair of glasses out of pocket is minimal anymore. The %...
WOW! Cannot like that.
:dancer:
Accuweather says we're sunny. We're not. Well, my disposition is, but the sun is hiding behind some pretty ominous looking cloud cover.
Aren't those guys like about 70 by now? Our son was a huge fan back in the day, which was almost 25 years ago. Oh never mind.......nothing really...
I need to add.....one of our grand daughters stayed with us this summer and we hit a bunch of garage/estate sales. She found an air popper at one,...
Forgot to check when I got outta' bed, but it's 14 right now at 7:30, IAT is 70. One split to burn down coals for the last hour, so I'm about to...
Ours is called a ..............wait for it......... Microwave.
Just remember............your time is coming. :dex: Oh yeah, and Karma's a beotch. :rofl: :lol::sleeping:
Yeah, ain't marketing grand? It's a weedeater for your chimbley. :picard:
Top down is how I do. Extension ladder. Single story. If your stove has a baffle(s), don't forget to remove before jamming a brush down the flue pipe.
If you can do it from the bottom, you don't risk falling off the roof.:dex::hair: