[MEDIA]
Gosh, I hope not. :whistle:
Be the ball...............
I've always wondered if this isn't all just a dream, within a dream, within a dream.............. Oooh, a soothsayer, I see you are.
Um, say what now? Or....WTH? I don't see any pics, must not have happened. Jeesh
Sat., Sun., and Monday all look like some sun for us. It got very slightly sunny today for a short time. Almost forgot what that looks like....
:doh::hair:
Interesting day today. Snow on and off with more soon, but not much accumulation. We hit our high of 29 a couple hours ago, and it's 25 OAT now,...
I have to commend you for this Dave. Having FIL here during his last 2 years, I can empathize. Don't think we could do it again. Gooder on ya.
Some snow heading our way in a few minutes. No idea how much, but my new snow rake showed up today. Hoping we don't get enough to need it's use....
Hey Danny Rossa , welcome aboard. Nice "fire walls".
How many did ya' get? :whistle:
Oh, there you are.
White Pine and Spruce.
Used to be trees.......now stacks. :whistle::dex: [IMG]
Happy Birthday, Allan campinspecter . 39 this year?:whistle::dex:
Ash. [IMG]
Unacceptable. :rofl: :lol::dex:
Tis' a beautiful thing.
Been There Done That