Uh, whadya' say there? :dex::rofl: :lol:
Yep. Seemed a little sluggish today. I was thinking the extra reach would be nice, but with a skinnier B/C. I like the balance with the 18".
Hey MAF143 , welcome aboard! Toys, pics, muffler mods............yep, you'll fit. :thumbs:
Leg man here. :yes:
Projectile poopology.
Always be prepared. Isn't that the Boy Scout motto? So, were you a Boy Scout in another life? McGuyver's younger bro? You know, I don't give a...
I'm not quite sure what this means. Sun? No idea what that is. :whistle::picard::rofl: :lol:
Whoa! Uh, thanks but...........the stuff we're getting is already css. :handshake:
Bought a set of tires for the Jeep from them back in June of '09. They're finally needing to be replaced.:)
It's now gone.
The only full serve place I'm aware of is Johnson Oil in Gaylord. Dennis Backwoods Savage may remember the place.
pique someone's interest......SisIL will be getting some firewood from some mutual friends who plan to replace their stove with a pellet stove...
You know, I hadn't thought of canned air....until now. Having a similar issue for the last couple weeks or so. I pulled the stove out and used the...
If that's black Locust, you're fired if it isn't there when you go back.:hair::rofl: :lol:
Mine is twisted on about 1/2". So, Dave would position his in relation to the spring tip differently than I would. It's all in the details, eh?
I've used the pan in the past, but it's easier to just shovel out the ashes. When pushing the ash down that small opening, it tends to fill up,...
Since Metallica was mentioned, I went with that, but messed up the quote......slightly.:whistle::picard:
Seems a bit arbitrary. Why not Kale? Or, squid. Extrapolate a bit, and you get the point.
Better get over that real quick......we gots a long winter ahead of us. Just read Eric VW 's posts.:whistle::D
Oops.